- Adoption Status: Adopted
- Breed: Shih Tzu
- Age: 1.3 yr (DOB 10/14/2019)
- Sex: Female
- Weight: 11 lbs
- All LHH dogs have been spayed or neutered, updated on shots, microchipped, groomed, deflea'd, dewormed; and come with a leash, collar and LHH ID tag!
Hooray! This dog has been adopted!
***WE ARE NOT ACCEPTING ANY FURTHER APPLICATIONS FOR EVERLY***
She is hopefully going (to her forever) home Sunday!
We adopted Everly to what we thought was a perfect home! However, she is VERY playful, VERY puppy and the home we placed her in had a 1.5 yr old Brussels who had a prior leg injury. The dogs played so hard that she was too much for the household, he re-injured his leg, and they felt it was best to return her. Surprised us all, but at the same time confirmed the home she needs.
Unfortunately, we didn’t find that ideal home in the applications we received. Please do not apply unless your home meets the following criteria and there will be no exceptions!
We are unable to respond to applications that don’t fit the stated criteria so PLEASE READ
Everly is an exceptional dog, who gets along with everyone, who kisses and cuddles, is pp pad trained/almost potty trained, but we don’t guarantee at your house! She is a rarity in rescue, and we are being very selective and careful to make sure we find her FOREVER home.
We are looking for a home where
- There is another young, VERY active/playful, small dog who doesn’t have any prior injuries!
- There is a backyard (no apartments please) as she can be vocal when she wants something
- She is not left alone more than 3 hr per day
- Family is patient and willing to train her
- Family is active and can keep up with her. She’s best with a dog who will initiate play
- Kids are over 8 yrs old (optional but welcomed)
- She will get multiple walks daily
- In SoCA – due to pandemic (mostly local to LA)
- You won’t mind getting kisses and cuddles
- You must be over 25 yrs of age to apply
She is a puppy and we do not recommend a senior home, even if you are really active. She is MORE active!